- Which authority/council will make the decision regarding my proposed project?
- What is this council’s attitude towards development projects?
- What experience do you have with applications to this particular authority?
- Do you recommend a pre-application meeting with the council planners? Why or why not?
- Do third parties (including neighbours) have a right to object to our proposal? If so, do you recommend neighbourhood consultation?
- How long will the Planning Application process take?
- Do I have a right of appeal to the council decision?
- Do third parties (including neighbours) have a right to appeal the council’s decision?
- In the event of an appeal, where are the likely costs?
- Will there be a need for additional applications to other authorities and at what cost?
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message via our social media platforms.